Anthem’s new Clear Protection Plan offers popular plan designs for people that are looking for affordable health insurance without some of the “gotchas” that many other lower cost plans have.
Anthem’s Clear Protection Plan provides no-nonsense basic medical insurance coverage that includes prescription drug coverage and $40 copays for 2 annual doctors office visits with no office deductible. You also have the choice of three different annual deductible options ranging form $1000 to $6000 and no limit on lifetime benefits.
Anthem Clear Protection Plan Highlights:
- Three deductible options to choose from: 1000, 3300 and 5000
- First 2 office visits are covered before the deductible
- $15 copayment for generic drugs and brand drug coverage after brand deductible
- You receive Anthem’s negotiated rates before meeting your deductibles
- Once the out-of-pocket maximum is met you are covered (in-network only) for most services including:
• Outpatient care
• Preventive care
• Professional services (labs, X-rays, anesthesia)
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield’s PPO network in Colorado has over 9,700 providers, along with 70 hospitals. Plus, Anthem is the only health insurance company in Colorado that offers network access in all 50 states through the BlueCard program. The BlueCard network includes 90 percent of all doctors and 80 percent of all hospitals. It also includes providers worldwide, so you can be protected nearly wherever you go.
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Colorado Anthem Clear Protection Literature
Anthem Clear Protection Brochure (652Kb pdf file) – full details on Anthem’s copays for doctor visits, prescription medications, accident coverage benefits, coverage for hospitalization, surgery, home health care, hospice health care, vision coverage and more.
Colorado Health Plan Description (196Kb pdf file) – legal description of the Anthem ClearProtection plan’s standard benefits.
Anthem Preventative Care Benefits (85Kb pdf file) – Explains how preventative benefits work and that many benefits are completely free, in-network, as per the policy.
- Apply Online (credit card required for initial month’s premium payment): This is the easiest and fastest way to apply. Click here to apply online
* Best Price Guarantee: Because health insurance rates are filed with and regulated by the Colorado Division of Insurance, you won’t find the plans we sell offered for less anywhere else. If you buy from Colorado Health Insurance Brokers, another agent or directly from the health insurance company, you’ll pay the same monthly premium for the same plan.