Humana Health Insurance for Colorado
If you don’t have access to health benefits through your job – perhaps you’re between jobs, an early retiree, or self-employed – health insurance from Humana may be just right for you. The HumanaOne Individual Health Plan is backed by subsidiaries of Humana Inc., a company that provides benefits to over seven million people. Get a quote on Humana health insurance.
Humana has 3 different products for the individual/family market:
- Portrait - HumanaOne’s premier plan with benefits like those offered by employers.
- Autograph – HumanaOne’s HSA qualified health insurance plans.
- Monogram – HumanaOne’s lowest monthly cost ultra high deductible plans.
Humana Plan Brochures & Health Plan Descriptions
- Portrait - Portrait Brochure and Colorado Health Plan Description
- Autograph – Autograph Total Brochure and Colorado Health Plan Description
- Monogram – Monogram Brochure and Colorado Health Plan Description
How to Apply for Coverage from Humana in Colorado
- Apply Online - Simply click here and follow the instructions.
- You can apply over the phone by calling 1-800-552-0758. At the beginning of the call please give them your agent’s name (Mark Erickson) and phone number (303-456-7967). The information you need for the phone call (which only takes about 15 minutes) is:
1. Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Height/Weight
2. Current/past prescriptions and their dosage
3. Medical history including diagnosis, treatment, dates of service and current status for illness/injury in last 10 years
4. Date of last doctor office visit
5. Doctors names, addresses and phone numbers
6. Information on current health insurance including policy number, effective date and expected termination date and phone number
You can use a Visa, MasterCard or Automatic Check Draft for the initial month’s premium payment. The quote and health plan description are both attached.
* Best Price Guarantee: Because health insurance rates are filed with and regulated by the Colorado Division of Insurance, you won’t find the plans we sell offered for less anywhere else. If you buy from Colorado Health Insurance Brokers, another agent or directly from the health insurance company, you’ll pay the same monthly premium for the same plan.