United Healthcare and Rocky Mountain Health Plans have expanded their plan offerings across Colorado in 2024.
Across the Front Range:
- Colorado Doctor’s Plans continue to be available both on and off-exchange to clients in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, El Paso and Jefferson Counties.
- Colorado Doctors Plan Network offers coordinated care from a network of primary care providers from leading physician groups, including Centura and New West Physicians
In the Mountains:
- Rocky Mountain Sky Plans – Available in Eagle, Grand, Lake and Summit, Counties.
- Rocky Mountain Sky includes select providers in these communities as well as seamless access to care on the Front Range with University Hospital, Children’s Hospital and all SCL Health and Centura Health facilities.
On the Western Slope:
- Rocky Mountain Valley Plans are available to residents in Archuleta, Dolores, Eagle (Basalt), Garfield, Gunnison, Hinsdale, La Plata, Montezuma, Montrose, Ouray, Routt, Pitkin, San Juan, and San Miguel counties
- Monument Health Plans are available to residents of Delta, Mesa, Moffat, and Rio Blanco counties
Many plan options include no cost and low cost primary care visits, low copayments on tier 1 and tier 2 prescriptions and virtual visits with a doctor or therapist via smartphone, tablet or a computer. PCP designation are required, but referrals are not required.
UnitedHealthcare/Rocky Mountain Health Plan Plan Documents
Click here to find a Colorado Doctors Plan provider.