Colorado’s largest health insurer, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield offers affordable plan options for individuals, families, and the self-employed. Anthem’s 2021 Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliant plan options include plan options with deductibles, doctor and prescription copays and will cover you regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Anthem’s referral-free Pathway, Pathway Essential and Mountain Enhanced Networks offer plan options throughout Colorado.
- Pathway Essential: Adams, Broomfield, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, Jefferson and Park counties.
- Pathway: All counties except Adams, Broomfield, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, Jefferson and Park counties.
- Mountain Enhanced: Archuleta, Eagle, La Plata, Mesa, Moffat, Montezuma, Rio Blanco, Routt and Summit counties.
Choose from an array of plans with a variety of deductibles that provide industry leading value and savings.
Anthem’s Pathway Essential, Pathway and Mountain Enhanced networks in Colorado designate a primary care doctor, but referrals are not required to see other in-network doctors and you are not limited to the designated primary care provider. None of the plans offer out-of-network benefits, except for emergency and urgent care or when a service is preauthorized. If you go outside the network for any other reason, you’ll pay 100% out of pocket.
Anthem’s Pathway Essential network in the Denver/Boulder area includes 850 primary care doctors and 3,000 specialists and no referrals are necessary.
Get a Free Quote! Fast, Easy and Online:
- Know what plan you want? Select “Apply Online Now” to begin your secure online application with Anthem.
- Want to look at more options? Get instant online quotes for Anthem and all of Colorado’s leading insurers.
* Best Price Guarantee: Because health insurance rates are filed with and regulated by the Colorado Division of Insurance, you won’t find the plans we sell offered for less anywhere else. If you get your health insurance through Colorado Health Insurance Brokers, through another agent/broker, or directly from Colorado’s insurance exchange or the insurance carrier, you’ll pay the same monthly premium for the same plan, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best available price.