Colorado’s largest health insurer, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield offers affordable plan options for individuals, families, and the self-employed. Anthem’s 2019 Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliant plan options include plan options with lower and high deductibles, doctor and prescription copays and will cover you regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Anthem’s referral-free Pathway HMO network includes 59 hospitals, 1900 primary care doctors and over 9000 specialists in Colorado.
Choose from an array of plans with a variety of deductibles that provide industry leading value and savings. Anthem’s plans and premiums are identical both on and off-exchange.
- 2019 Anthem Pathway HMO Network Off-Exchange Plan Brochure
- 2019 Anthem Pathway HMO Network On-Exchange Plan Brochure
- 2019 Anthem Select Drug List – Four Tier Formulary
- Look up an Anthem Pathway HMO Provider
- Anthem Guest Membership Program
Anthem’s Pathway HMO network in Colorado requires you to choose a primary care doctor, but a referral is not required to see other in-network doctors. HMOs don’t offer out-of-network benefits, except for emergency and urgent care or when a service is preauthorized. If you go outside the network for any other reason, you’ll have to pay 100% out of pocket.
Get a Free Quote! Fast, Easy and Online:
- Know what plan you want? Select “Apply Online Now” to begin your secure online application with Anthem.
- Want to look at more options? Get instant online quotes for Anthem and all of Colorado’s leading insurers.
* Best Price Guarantee: Because health insurance rates are filed with and regulated by the Colorado Division of Insurance, you won’t find the plans we sell offered for less anywhere else. If you get your health insurance through Colorado Health Insurance Brokers, through another agent/broker, or directly from Colorado’s insurance exchange or the insurance carrier, you’ll pay the same monthly premium for the same plan, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best available price.