UnitedHealthOne, underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of United Healthcare Group, utilizes the United Healthcare Choice Plus PPO network across most of Colorado.
UnitedHealthOne / Golden Rule Individual HSA Health Insurance Plans in Colorado**
- Competitively priced HSA health plans for individuals and families.
- Wellness benefits help you stay healthy included at no additional charge.
- Substantial discounts for PPO network care, even before deductible is met.
- Competitive discounts for prescription drugs.
- Up to 50% discount on dental care.
- Up to 60% discount on vision care.
UnitedHealthOne / Golden Rule of Colorado – Plan Brochures & Health Plan Descriptions
Health Plans Brochure – Details on UnitedHealthOne benefits for each plan for doctor visits, prescription medications, accident coverage benefits, hospitalization, surgery, home health care and more.
Dental and Vision Plans Brochure – Details on UnitedHealthOne optional dental and vision plans.
Colorado Health Plan Description HSA 100 Plan – Explanation of how the plan works and useful tool for comparing plans.
Colorado Health Plan Description HSA 70 Plan - Explanation of how the plan works and useful tool for comparing plans.
Colorado Health Plan Description Copay Select Plan - Explanation of how the plan works and useful tool for comparing plans.
Colorado Health Plan Description Plan 100- Explanation of how the plan works and useful tool for comparing plans.
PPO Networks: United Healthcare Choice Plus PPO network
How to Apply for Coverage from UnitedHealthOne / Golden Rule in Colorado
There are two ways to apply for coverage from UnitedHealthOne, so choose the one that’s easiest for you:
- Fax Application (credit card required for initial month’s premium payment): Print the UnitedHealthOne Application and fax the completed application to Mark Erickson at 303-484-3966.
- Apply Online - Click on this UnitedHealthOne Online Quote link to get an online quote, select your plan and apply online.
* Best Price Guarantee: Because health insurance rates are filed with and regulated by the Colorado Division of Insurance, you won’t find the plans we sell offered for less anywhere else. If you buy from Colorado Health Insurance Brokers, another agent or directly from the health insurance company, you’ll pay the same monthly premium for the same plan.
** Statistics on average discounts are subject to change. Your results may vary. Discounts on Dental and Vision care are through membership in FACT, which is required for all Golden Rule applicants.