Friday Health of Colorado
Friday Health Plans focuses on overall simplicity, operational efficiency, top-notch customer service, and smart technology are core to Friday’s consumer-centric approach to health insurance.
In 2022, some of Friday Health’s in-network hospitals include SCL, Children’s Hospital, National Jewish Health, Centura Health, Banner Health, Boulder Community Hospital and Boulder Medical Center as well as many other local hospitals. Friday Health uses Concentra for Urgent Care and locally contracted urgent care centers. Friday Health uses DispatchHealth in Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs and Teledoc.com.
Friday Health provides unlimited $0 copay PCP visits (including mental health) on many Silver and Gold plans as well as $0 copays for Teledoc (24/7) services.
Friday Health Plan Documents
- Friday Health 2022 Plan Brochure
- Friday Health 2022 Service Areas & Hospitals
- Friday Health 2022 Summary of Benefits
Get a Free Quote! Fast, Easy and Online:
- Know what plan you want? Get a free quote and begin your secure online application with Friday Health.
- Want to look at more options? Get instant online quotes for Bright Health and all of Colorado’s leading insurers.
* Best Price Guarantee: Because health insurance rates are filed with and regulated by the Colorado Division of Insurance, you won’t find the plans we sell offered for less anywhere else. If you get your health insurance through Colorado Health Insurance Brokers, through another agent/broker, or directly from Colorado’s insurance exchange or the insurance carrier, you’ll pay the same monthly premium for the same plan, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best available price.