Many people with with higher deductible plans are concerned about what would happen if a family member had an accident, particularly if they enjoy the active outdoor Colorado lifestyle.
If that is the case for your family you may want to consider this Accident Supplement to help offset some of the risk associated with accidents. VBA offers Accident Medical Expense Benefits that range from $2500 to $10,000.
Supplemental Accident plans can reimburse you for any accidental injuries that you or any immediate family members incur and offer additional benefits at no additional charge. Securely apply online and see the policy for details on benefits.
VBA offers you four 24 Hour Accident Coverage plans to choose from and because these plans are not insurance, acceptance is guaranteed.
- Pays 100% of Covered Medical Expenses after satisfaction of the $195 or $275 Deductible up to the coverage maximum
- Use any doctor or hospital
- MDHotline, a network of medical doctors you can call for a consultation or medical needs anytime, any day
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefits
- Automatic acceptance through age 64
- Benefits are paid directly to you
- No medical exams required
Securely apply online and see the policy for details on benefits.
This site depicts only a summary of services provided. For complete details, including exceptions and limitations refer to Membership material. These plans are NOT insurance. For more complete details see the plan’s Benefits Details, Exclusions & Limitations, Definitions and VBA Benefits & Terms.